The line up for the 2013 series of Dancing On Ice has been announced with a good mix of celebrity skaters. The first show of the new series is on ITV1 on Sunday 6 January 2013 at 6:15pm – 7:45pm.
Phillip Schofield and Christine Bleakley will again host the show with the judging panel yet to be fully confirmed but to include the return of Jason Gardiner. So its goodbye to Louis Spence and Katarina Witt.
As always, Jayne Torvill & Christopher Dean will be helping to coach the celebrities, with the full line up:
- Anthea Turner, presenter
- Beth Tweddle, gymnast
- Gareth Thomas, former Welsh rugby player
- Joe Pasquale, stand up comedian
- Keith Chegwin, presenter
- Lauren Goodger, ex TOWIE
- Luke Campbell, Olympic gold medal winning boxer
- Matt Lapinskas, former Eastender
- Oona King, baroness in the House of Lords
- Pamela Anderson, of Baywatch fame
- Samia Ghadie, Coronation Street
- Shayne Ward, former X factor winner