In The Voice Quarter Finals results show we found out the identities of the four artists chosen by the public vote to go through to next week’s semi-final on Saturday 15 June.
Already in the semi-finals we have:
- Team Jessie: Ash Morgan
- Team Tom: Joseph Apostol
- Team Danny: Andrea Begley
- Team Will.i.am: Leah McFall
For Team Jessie the public vote went to Matt Henry and it was farewell to Sarah Cassidy.
For Team Tom Mike Ward won the highest share of the viewer vote with Alys Williams now leaving the competition.
When the results for Team Danny came in it was Karl Michael who was going through to the semi-finals and Mitchel Emms was going home.
The final slot in the semi-final, from Team Will.i.am went to Cleo Higgins with Leanne Jarvis missing out.
So the full semi-final line up is:
- Team Jessie: Ash Morgan, Matt Henry
- Team Tom: Joseph Apostol, Mike Ward
- Team Danny: Andrea Begley, Karl Michael
- Team Will.i.am: Leah McFall, Cleo Higgins
See you next week for the semi-finals.